Welcome to AliExpress
Here are some top tips and quick video tutorials for an easy and enjoyable shopping experience
Introduction to AliExpress
1. Creating Your AccountRead More
- Click on the "Join" button on the homepage or at the top right corner of any AliExpress page.
- Enter your email address and wait for the AliExpress verification message.
- After receiving the verification message, set and confirm your login password. Enter your name and confirm.
- Click on "Account Settings" to enter your personal information and start shopping!
- When registering, please make sure you’ve entered the right email address.
- If you haven‘t received our confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder first.
- After registration, go to “My AliExpress” to enter your shipping address. You can also enter your shipping address after you’ve placed your first order on the checkout page.
- Our system currently only recognizes characters from the English alphabet. Special characters (like á, é, í, ó) should be written like this: a, e, i, o. For example, if your name is Anna López, please write it as: Anna Lopez.
- Use the search bar and enter the name of the product you’re looking for.
- Discover the most trending items in blue under the search bar.
- You can also search by category (on the left of the page).
- On the results page, you can narrow down your search by using filters.
- AliExpress is a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet. On our platform you can find literally millions of products offered by thousands of sellers.
- To make sure you’re getting exactly what your looking for, always check the sellers’ ratings and other buyers’ reviews.
- If you have any questions about the product, get in touch with the seller via chat or email.
- Your feedback helps other buyers find the right products. What’s more, it also impacts the seller rating, which is shown in the form of medals, diamonds, or crowns.
- To find out more about a product itself, please make sure you check other buyers’ reviews and the product ratings, which are shown in stars.
- You can review sellers and products by clicking ”Manage Feedback”. You can provide feedback up to 30 days after receiving your order. Sellers who have a good reputation and high ratings get the status of Top-Rated Seller.
- Other buyers’ reviews and product ratings can tell you a lot about the product itself.
4. Placing Your OrderRead More
- When you’ve found the product you like, make sure you check product specifics such as size and color. You can also find more detailed information, such as sizing tables, if you scroll down the product detail page.
- Some sellers also offer coupons. You can find them in their store and the product detail pages.
- When you’re ready to place your order, you can click “Buy Now” and continue to the checkout, or you can add the product to your cart first and continue shopping.
- If you want buy all the items in your cart, simply click “Buy All” to place your order.
- If you haven’t filled in your shipping address yet, you can do this when you place your order.
- Before paying, make sure you double check your order. Did you choose the right size, color and amount? Did you select the right shipping method?
- Don't forget to also check your country’s customs policy, and if you need to pay import duties.
- You can choose worldwide payment methods like Visa, Mastercard and Western Union.
- Our site also supports many local payment methods. You can find these on the checkout page.
- If you pay by international credit card or if you use an online payment method such as Alipay, QIWI Wallet, or Yandex, it can take up to 24 hours before your payment is confirmed.
- Your money will only be transferred to the seller once you have confirmed receiving your order, or when your Buyer Protection has ended.
- It is only possible to cancel an order if the seller hasn’t sent it yet. The seller will also be asked to confirm the cancellation.
6. Tracking Your OrderRead More
- Many of our sellers offer a variety of shipping methods, including free shipping. You can select your preferred method on the product detail page.
- After receiving your payment, it normally takes between 2 to 4 days before the seller sends out your goods.
- Once your package has been dispatched, you get a tracking number which allows you to follow your order all the way to your doorstep. For more information, go to My Orders and click on “View Detail” or “Track Order”.
- When you have received your order and you’re happy with it, please “Confirm Goods Received”.
- If the Buyer Protection is about to end and you haven’t received your order yet, you can apply for an extension or a refund. Please make sure you do this before the Buyer Protection has actually ended.
7. Resolving IssuesRead More
- If your order does not arrive within the promised delivery time, or if it does not match its description, you are covered by our Buyer Protection.
- If you encounter any issues, it is always best to try and resolve these with the seller first.
- In case you can’t come to an agreement with the seller, you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute. Please make sure you do this before your Buyer Protection has ended.
- Find out more about our refund process here.
- Read more about our Buyer Protection here.
- All your purchases on AliExpress are protected by a set of guarantees, also known as Buyer Protection.
- Once you have confirmed receiving your order, the Buyer Protection is still valid for another 15 days.